"Supercool in the 90s"
an indie playlist from fuckyeah1990s.tumblr.com
If you’re supercool, and like supercool music from the 90s, then you just may like this mix that is… supercool. All this music is from the 90s. Most people assume that 90s music was lame as heck, but it wasn’t. I know what the heck I’m doing. I’m not on VH1 making jokes about Furbies. I’m a serious historian. I’m a cultured guy. I’m not a clown, alright? I’ve been to the Louvre. I dated a cellist. I drink fine wines. I own the Criterion box set of Krzysztof Kieślowski’s “Three Colors” Trilogy. Anyway, this mix is supercool, listen to it while drinking fine wines and reading stories about the NSA written by Glenn Greenwald.
- The Microphones - Instrumental
- The Faint - Tandem: City To City
- Norman Bailer - Willow Wood
- The Cat’s Miaow - Let Me Brush The Hair From Your Face
- Sigur Ros - Von
- Rilo Kiley - Always
- Of Montreal - Happy Yellow Bumblebee
- !!! - The Dis-Ease
- !!! - The Funky Branca
- Elf Power- Exalted Exit Wound
LISTEN TO IT HERE: http://8tracks.com/fuckyeah1990s/supercool-in-the-90s